Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Yesterday while having her 5yr. old check-up, Dr. Lepore asked Sydney where she got her
beautiful blue eyes. Her response......"Jesus." He chuckled a little bit and then asked her
who else had blue eyes sitting in the room that could have given them to her. She corrected him and said, "Moms don't give us blue eyes, JESUS does!!" Needless to say, he moved on to a different question. It's good to know that she pays attention at church!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

FrankNApril said...

What a pretty picture! Two pretty cute girls,With Blue eyes!April

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, love your new blog & Sydney's conversation with the doctor!! :) Kaleo and I still quote her "sick of sunbeams" line...usually after a long day of church.

FrankNApril said...

Taylor Alaina now has her own blog. http://alainamarie2000.blogspot.com/ Alaina:)

Geneva said...

Darling story! I hope you record it in a journal or something for her!

Angela said...

Great Story! Love the picture.

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Hot pic. Gosh I really hope I look as good as you do after 3 kids!!! You are amazing.

Oh ya, Syd looks cute too by the way =)

Jensen Family said...

Jen...Welcome to the blogging community! Sydney is hysterical! I have to say that when I talk to Susie, some of my favorite things to hear are the new Taylor and Sydney stories...on of my all time favs is when Taylor wanted to invite cake to her birthday party!