Friday, June 6, 2008

Dear Tooth Fairy....






I was making Taylor's bed the other morning and under her pillow I found a picture of a fairy that she had colored and cut out. On the bottom of the picture she has written "Letter on Back". I flipped it over and it read, "Dear Tooth Fairy, Can I borrow your wand? At first, I panicked and thought she had lost a tooth and didn't tell me, but that couldn't be the case because she already has all of her permanent teeth. So, I just laughed and put it in with her other amusing pics that she has drawn for me. NEXT, I went in to make Syd's bed and low and behold there is a letter under her pillow..."Dear Tooth Fairy, Can I borrow your wand? Love, Sydney"
I called Sheldon to have a good laugh with him and he asked an important question, "What do you suppose they want to do with her wand?" :) Please note the new addition to my daughter's stick figures. Her stick figures now have bosoms. :) Sheldon is so outnumbered

6 comments:

Lydia said...

I'm digging the music you've added. Nice.

That is so cute about your girls and their need for wands. How cute is that?

Angela said...

I love the picture that they drew. I think Sheldon is really in for it. What imaginations they have??

Angela said...

PS love the music!!

Krista said...

I love the boobs on the pic!! That is so stinking adorable!!

Niels and Susie Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Ok, who is the other Angie?
I hope YOU were not surprised to see boobs on a picture at your house. They were in the right place so that should make you feel very good.