Here are some of the pics I quickly snapped this morning as we frantically jumped in my car to beat the school bell. Taylor started 3rd grade and Sydney started her first day of Kindergarten.
We're starting next Thursday, and I'm startin' to feel the butterflies for Tommy. He starts Kindergarten, and I'm faking my guts out that I'm excited and not at all freaked out!
Taylor & Sydney look really cute! I can't believe Taylor is in 3rd grade and Sydney is in Kindergarten. They grow up way too fast!! Avery is a cutie too!
6 comments:
Can you believe how big our kids are getting? It's awful! I'm glad we all survived the first day of school....
We're starting next Thursday, and I'm startin' to feel the butterflies for Tommy. He starts Kindergarten, and I'm faking my guts out that I'm excited and not at all freaked out!
Sydney started Kindergarten??? Crazy. Cute girls!!
Taylor & Sydney look really cute! I can't believe Taylor is in 3rd grade and Sydney is in Kindergarten. They grow up way too fast!! Avery is a cutie too!
They both look SO cute!!I love the start of a new school year..always exciting.
Wow, Sydney's hair is still in tact. Don't you wish the magic school bus was real and that Miss Frizzle could come pick them up everyday?
Post a Comment