Monday, August 25, 2008

What next?


I figure I brought this upon myself by trying to ban the color pink from her baby shower. Taylor thinks a little bit of pink makes everyone look better (even Sheldon in his pink tie). I've put up with the competitive fashion shows/contests that she and her friends put on with all of the clothes from her closet and the fact that every outfit she picks out is completely pink with a lot of bling on it. However, I 'm left wondering what's next when I find my daughter sleeping on the couch wearing a sleeping mask that SHE saved her money to buy. What next? Facial masks and lavender spray misted upon her pillow? The sleeping mask has freaked me out a couple of times when I walk into her room at night.

6 comments:

The Pemberton Family said...

are you kidding me??? What a little diva--I love it!! That is the cutest picture of her!

Lydia said...

Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard reading this!!! I can just see you looking in on her and getting freaked over the sleep mask. That is so funny! I think I'm seeing Anna in the future. I have the same feelings about pink, and Anna seems to be drowning in it 24/7.

Brandy said...

OH, I just LOVE this! Your house is SOOOO very opposite from mine! I am going to have to start visiting your blog to get my "estrogen fix".

I just found the "waterfall blog string" starting at Sarah's and gradually working my way through. It is so fun!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. This picture cracks me up! I can see why that mask would be scary in the dark :)

Angela said...

This is cracking me up! It is such a Taylor thing.....

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Please be sure to sneak that mask out of her overnight bag for all future sleepovers at my house.