Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The long awaited trophy


Sydney had her last soccer game on Saturday along with a party where they received trophies. Sydney had been anxiously awaiting this trophy for weeks. After the party, Sheldon was driving Sydney and her trophy to the last game and from the back seat he hears her say ....."Hey! This trophy has boobs!!" Poor Sheldon, he is so outnumbered by his girls.

6 comments:

Brandy said...

That is so funny! I love it.

Megan said...

Ha! And it certainly does. Who makes well-endowed trophies for kids??

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

This was your window to tell her that she will too someday if she follows after her mom or aunt. =)

I'm more concerned that the trophy has a bobble head than boobs to be honest.

Anonymous said...

Sydney Lee, my observant one. Her mind is always moving as fast as her body.
Grandma

Angela said...

Now that I am done laughing I am with Susie that is a little disturbing that the trophy is a bobble head. Whose designs these trophies? Looks like you had a great time Sydney.

Lydia said...

I remember saying the same thing when we'd get our bowling trophies in Malad :-) I can only imagine Sheldon's reaction when he heard that one.