I thought I would just post a quick glimpse of what I mean when I say I have "hair issues" in my house every morning. I will not post any pics of Taylor's fabulous bedhead per her request, but here are some perfect examples below of how much detangler, spray bottles, and elastics we use in this household just to get out the front door.

Avery at 18 mos. old

Sydney at 9 mos. old

Sydney at 5 yrs. old....the bedhead just got more intense with age.
13 comments:
Ahhh....look at all that hair. My babies take a few years to get that much hair;) I only put lotion in Jordyn's and shake it up because she still doesn't have very much;) I actually am glad that Makenna has curls though cause I can just shake it up and go. Are your girls' really thick? They are so pretty though;-}
So there is actually is a price to be paid for all that beauty? Thank heavens! I guess it makes me just a little bit less envious of all the beautiful hair in your house.
I was just telling a friend of mine that this is an issue I definitely don't miss having. My boys have both been combing their own hair by the time they are 5. Love it.
I love those pictures. Todd and I often joke about some of our crazy hair and how fun it'd be to go to church that way and see who actually says something.
I would totally say something Kari. ;)
I am loving the pictures and I totally relate to hair issues. I have learned to braid Morgan's at night so it is somewhat tame the next day. Tell Taylor we would have loved to see hers as well but Morgan wouldn't want me to post either. Good luck with taming all that hair.
I'm pretty sure, like you, there is a gaping hole in the ozone right above our house. I think I should just bite the bullet and buy stock in Redken. Given all the product we go through in this house, and I only have 2 girls....and myself of course. ;-)
Some days I'd like to trade you!! I had to hide in the garage today to make my phone calls because Jake and Josh wouldn't stop hitting each other and ticking one another off....boys can be so physical!
Jen, you constantly crack me up. Such cute pictures.
I am tempted to post a picture of your hair circa 1993 on Missy's graduation cruise. That might sum the hair thing up here . .
I thought we were friends, Susie. Plus, remember those pictures were destroyed in a tragic house fire?
Right, along with the Malad mullet ones.
Jen you will be my new best friend if you post pictures of Suz when she was little... Please, please, please. For some reason whenever I look at her in those pictures I die laughing (I truly don't mean this rudely)!!!
I would love to post the "bowl cut" pics of Susie, but she has her own arsenal of Jen pics that just can't be shown.
Post a Comment