Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm the weiner!!

Okay, have any of you seen the movie, "He's Just Not That Into You", where Scarlett Johansen wins the cooler at the grocery store and acts like she just won the lottery and hugs random strangers? Well, I just opened an email from a blog that I follow called http://www.cheapomcfrugalpants.blogspot.com/ and I won the Fiber One Health and Fitness Pkg!! YEE HAW!! My kids were giving me confused looks as I came skipping out of my office and gave them each a hug accompanied by a few giggles. I have never won anything in my life so I am just savoring the moment. Yeah Me!! ;) Don't laugh, but here is what I won:


This kit includes:
Coupon for free Fiber One multi pack yogurt
Food scale
Pedometer
Fitness & nutrition journal
BPA free water bottle- shatterproof/break/stain resistant
I am mostly excited about the pedometer and food scale. I've wanted a pedometer to see if I actually walk the equivalent of a half marathon chasing Avery throughout the day. If not, I'm sure it's pretty close!

5 comments:

Krista said...

Not laughing!! That is so cool!! Did you like that movie?? I thought it was so good. And I'm sure you walk tons chasing after Avery.

Brandy said...

Sweet! Gotta luv winning free stuff...even if it is fiber. We all need more of that these days, right? ...or am I the only one with a crappy diet?

Toni said...

So glad it made you happy! Congrats again! I'm the same way when I win things - though I always compare my reactions to the dad on "A Christmas Story" with the leg lamp LOL Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS-It wouldn't matter what I won, I could just say I was a winner. Sounds like some neat stuff. You will probably want to tie Avery to a chair when you really see how many "miles" you chase her. We love her anyway.
HO

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

i think it's a pretty cool! i would be just as thrilled! the only thing i've ever won was a bag of chocolates at an enrichment. i was grinning ear to ear!