I don't want to recap our move because I'm mentally blocking it out. ;) I rubbed off half of my eyebrow during our last move if that is any indication of how much I HATE moving. (such a freak) Anyway, I plan on trying to update our blog more often now that life isn't as hairy.
Here are some pics from events that I didn't get a chance to post about these past few months:
Meeting my beautiful niece, Leila!
Swimming in our freezing new pool with Madison before her big move to Florida! :(
Getting misty eyed at my brother's law school graduation!
Finishing another season with the Honeybee soccer champions!
2 comments:
So since this is the only way we have communication anymore...LOL I bet you are so excited to have a pool now. Your girls look great as do you. Call me when you get a chance...life should slow down for me now that Morgan is out of school.
Great pics!! That is so cool to have a pool...right in time for summer!
Post a Comment