Being that I have not one creative bone in my body, I am always amazed by other people's creations. Recently, Sheldon came home with a skeleton that a lady in his office had made for us by using old milk jugs. My kids were so excited! Well, except for Avery. She pretty much thinks it's the spookiest thing she has ever seen. In fact, she makes a huge circle around it when she has to walk by it and keeps one eye on it at all times. I probably should take it down since she is so scared of it, but instead I am thinking about keeping it up year round and hanging it by the dog food so she'll stay out of it or in the bathroom so she'll quit unrolling the toilet paper. Mother of the year here, I know. Well, I probably won't keep it up all year, but at least until Christmas so I can keep the ornaments on the tree this year.
Brayden Saville High Flyer
8 years ago
4 comments:
Ha ha! That's hilarious! I'd take advantage of my child's little quirks if I was you too. And that skeleton is super cute, by the way! How do people come up with stuff like that??
We all have done stuff like that to our children. It's a cute skeleton though. I wish I was that creative.
That really is a cute skeleton! Keeping it up until Christmas sounds like a great idea to me :)
You are way too funny - and so much like me. Who needs child locks on kitchen cupboards when you can just put scary masks in them. That's the Swasey way! You totally made me laugh.
Post a Comment