Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"Help! I'm snuck!"







Avery has a typical 2 yr. old fascination with slamming doors and locking them. Her bedroom door has been very sensitive to its horrible treatment and decided not to unlock and let her out after several attempts at opening it with screwdrivers, butter knives, excessive force, yelling at it..........
After 45 min of failed attempts to open the blessed door and listening to "Help, I'm snuck!", I called her father to come home and rescue her. However, while we were waiting for him, her other super hero, Taylor, stepped in to help keep her calm and even pushed some fruit snacks under the door for her. Thank goodness for big sisters and fruit snacks in times like these.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

You certainly have your hands full with that little one, Jen. Good thing Taylor is around during the day to help out with "crisis control."

Whitney Jo said...

FUNNY!!! That is so cute! I love her little fingers sticking out from under the door!

Amy said...

Maybe that will teach her not to do it again! Hilarious story :)

Unknown said...

This cracks me up. Ella was very good and locking herself in rooms.