Monday, May 26, 2008

Syd's Graduation

Syd is FINALLY going to kindergarten! Even though she has been so anxious to go to the "big school" with Taylor, she loved her preschool teacher this year. She started Sydney reading and has been amazing. Sydney's solo part in her graduation was memorizing Little Boy Blue and spelling her name in sign language for the parents. I thought she would chicken out, but she made her mama proud.

7 comments:

Angela said...

Ok so it is about time that you updated your blog. Congrats Sydney on graduating preschool you will do great in Kindergarten. I have to say those are pretty cute outfits Syd & Taylor.

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Wittle boy bwue can blow yo hown. =) Congrats Syd!!! We love you. My nieces are so freaking cute I can hardly stand it. You make me scared to have my own. What if they aren;t as cute as yours?! hahaha

Lydia said...

Jenny!!! I actually gasped when I saw your comment on my blog. How fun is this?! Can you tell I'm a little addicted to the blogging thing when I blog my son eating carrots?

I hope you're doing well! I loved looking at all the cute pics and catching up a bit.

Angie said...

Can you believe they are big enough for Kindergarten? the pictures are so cute!

FrankNApril said...

Congrats to Sydney!
Thanks for the nice journal.
Alaina had a wonderful day. Happy you were able to share her day w/us! April

Krista said...

Yay Sydney!! She's so cute!

Angela said...

PS You've been tagged