Friday, July 25, 2008

Little Miss Avery


I have had a couple people ask why there were no pics of Avery on my blog. Good question....here is one and there will be plenty more.

6 comments:

Angela said...

Jen she is a cutie! I can't believe how big she is getting. I love the picture at the top of your blog. Those girls are too cute.

Krista said...

How adorable!!! What a cutie!

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Can I have her?

The Pemberton Family said...

What beautiful daughters you have!! They follow in their mom's footsteps. I love the pic of the 4 of them..give us more!!

The Pemberton Family said...

oops, I mean 3 of them.:)

Lydia said...

When I opened up your blog, I told my mom to hurry quick and see your pictures. Both of us sat at the computer oohing and ahing. Very cute pictures of some very cute girls.