Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Avery!



Avery is one year old today!! I have no idea where the year went! I am a little sad about how fast she is growing up since she is my finale. Avery's not walking yet, but I know it will be in the next month or so. I am not looking forward to that stage since I have stairs all over my house. She is my first baby who likes to terrorize our dog, empty all of my cupboards, point her finger at me when I tell her no and then go back to what she was doing.....Wait, I'm sure my older girls did these things. See what a 5 year gap between kids can make you forget! Avery is definitely a handful, but we can't get enough of her. Happy 1st Birthday, Avery! We love you!

8 comments:

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Wow, what beautiful pictures you take =) I am so happy to be back by my girls. They make me so happy. She will walk soon once she gets the state-of-the art walker I bought her for her b-day this Saturday. Watch out!

Jensen Family said...

SHe is so BEAUTIFUL! This is the first pic I have seen of her when she's not so baby!
Thanks for the comment..it gives me hope that Taylor had issues because I always think I am the only one, and then I look at Taylor now and I breath a huge sigh of relief!

Angela said...

She is a cutie! Happy Birthday Avery we wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Looks like you enjoyed your birthday cake!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Avery!! Miss you guys...

Brandy said...

I can not believe she is a year! It seems like yesterday you were pregnant.

I know what you mean about all the stairs though. Dylan was our first baby to have stairs. He figured them out super fast though. We never even put up a gate. Weird.

Lydia said...

Happy Birthday, Avery! What a cutie!

FrankNApril said...

Happy Birthday Avery!
You really are CUTE!!! April

Krista said...

Seriously, where did the time go? Weren't we just complaining about being pregnant and now we have one year olds!!! Well almost for mine;) Happy birthday Avery!!