Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Little Honeybee

I finally gave in this fall and signed Sydney up for soccer. Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of the sport, but just not in Vegas. I have always pitied the poor soccer moms sitting out in the 100 degree weather watching their red faced children huff and puff back and forth on the fields and now I am one of them. Fortunately, the season goes until November and we will get some better weather soon.

However, RED FACED and all, Sydney is LOVING soccer and is so determined to get better each week! She keeps asking Sheldon to take her out and practice. Here are some pics from today's game.

Syd loves playing goalie. I'll have to pad her with Charmin.



Here's Sydney staring down the other team. :)



Here is Sydney's display of good sportsmanship when the other team scores.

8 comments:

Angela said...

Love the picture of good sportsmanship......She looks pretty darn cute out there on the field in her uniform. I wouldn't want to sit out there in 100 degree weather. Good luck with the season.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Sydney is a great soccer player and I can't wait to watch another game. Go Honeybees!!!

Love,
Brooke

Kari said...

Yes the one of Sydney is awesome! I think I'll make a goal to get more unique pictures- none of these boring smiley ones. I love it.

Lydia said...

Wow, it's so cute how she looks exactly like you! I'm lovin' the glare.

Brandy said...

NICE game face! She is the cutest little thing.

The Pemberton Family said...

Sydney is mini you!! Attitude and all. Ha Ha Ha- you're a soccer mom!!

Anonymous said...

So cute. Love their uniforms but especially love her attitude. She's one spunky girl! Those other teams better look out :)

Lydia said...

P.S. I just made my blog private and sent you an email invite. Hopefully I sent it to the right email. If you don't get it, will you email me to let me know? Thanks!