Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Temporarily out of order

I have been getting some comments from friendsabout my blog being completely outdated. I am posting a temporary sign to say my blog is temporarily out of order. Its operator currently has laundry issues, a one year old who is rocking her world, and a horribly neglected house. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and the Orme blog will be back in operating order in a couple of days. :)

6 comments:

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Glad to see your priorities are straight. Well, mostly straight. Taking your kids out of school early to see High School Musical 3 in order to avoid the crowds makes me wonder. . .

I'm just relieved that we talk 5 times a day on the phone and that I don't have to see your blog to know what's going on in your life. I would be beside myself =)

Megan said...

You're so funny! But you ARE making it difficult for me to be nosy when you don't keep your blog updated. Oh well, maybe I'll just have to suck it up and walk down the street 3 houses every once in a while to see how you're doing. :-)

Anonymous said...

How is it that there is always more laundry to be done? Hate that... Good luck, hope you guys have a fun & Happy Halloween!!

Geneva said...

Wow can I relate!! I don't know how I'm going to to all of this!!

Lydia said...

Even if it's a "temp. out of order" post, it's nice to hear (or read) from you! Good luck with the laundry. I currently have five mountains in my laundry room, and my daughter is wearing shorts today because all of her pants are dirty. Yet here I sit in front of the oh-so addicting computer :-)

Anonymous said...

The blog is a bonus for all of us. The important things are that you are such a great Mom to my beautiful granddaughters and a great wife to my son and a good friend to everyone.
Anonymous or Helen