
I just made some hot cocoa for my kids in my new Mr. Coffee Cocomotion given to my kids by their Aunt Susie. I love it so much that I thought I would recommend it to my friends reading this blog. It is a pitcher that you just add milk or water and hot chocolate powder into and then plug it in. It has a magnetic spinner inside that spins the hot chocolate mixing it together and heats it to the perfect temperature. Once the hot chocolate completely mixes and heats up, the cocomotion automatically shuts itself off. I am in love with it! It only takes a few minutes, it's fun for the kids to watch, and the hot chocolate is frothy and not too hot. Get yours today!! :) Thanks, Aunt Susie!
6 comments:
We saw a display of these on our shopping trip Sat...at Tai Pan no less. Whitnie highly recommended it too. Darn. I should have grabbed one. I actually called to see if you would like to come shopping with us, but I think you were learning how to shoot guns instead, right?! Hope you had fun!
Ya, I pretty much rock.
They are cheapest at Walmart ($20), but only some locations sell them so be sure to look online before you go.
Your picture doesn't work btw, Jen.
I just compromised your account and posted a picture that works.
Love, your personal assistant.
How's the trampoline situation going? Can I just forward my mail to you as well? What was wrong with my pic?
It is making me want Hot Chocolate right now. I may have to get one because Morgan loves hot (warm) chocolate.
I agree! It's, by far, one of the best purchases we've made. In fact, Tommy's making hot chocolate as I type this. It's so much better than microwaving the water and then stirring and adding and stirring and adding. Even with all the stirring and adding, I still would end up swallowing a big clump of powder mix, which would make me gag, swear, and poor the entire waste of time down the sink. We're definitely a lot happier with the hot chocolate maker!
Post a Comment