Monday, January 26, 2009

Family Vacation Jitters



So... for our family vacation this year, we were offered the use of our friend's RV which will be parked down in California on the beach. They are using it this week and then we will go and trade them out and use it the following week. I am excited for the trip/adventure, but I can't help but picture a certain movie when I think of the Orme family vacationing in an RV....a friend's RV not a rental. Wish us luck!


This should be the best part for Sheldon...

5 comments:

Lydia said...

I cannot wait to hear about your adventures! I can only imagine the kind of fun you'll have!

Brandy said...

Oh sweet! You'll have to give us all the details. That is on the top of James' list to do for a family vacation. Good luck and have fun!!

Megan said...

Seriously you crack me up - I'm SO glad you didn't quit blogging! Good luck on your trip. It does sound fun!

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

I'm less concerned about Sheldon driving, than I am about Avery being a good roadie. Good luck sista.

Angela said...

I don't really picture you the RV's type but you guys should have fun. Can't wait to hear about it.