Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Watch out, Ladybugs!


I just signed Sydney up for the Spring season with the Honeybees again. She is pumped to say the least. Maybe now she can satisfy her vendetta against those Ladybugs. Taylor is not looking forward to being dragged to all of the games again and I'm sure I will be chasing Avery off the playing field more than not. Maybe if I buy Taylor a cheerleading outfit and pom poms, she will enjoy soccer season more. Personally, I think I need to upgrade my old folding chairs to something a little more deluxe like the seasoned soccer moms' crazy setups I encountered last season. Any suggestions?

P.S. Yes, I will pay attention to the game schedule this upcoming season a little bit better and not show up to 11 am games at 1 pm anymore! :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

Watch out Ladybugs....I wouldn't want to be on the other end of that face. Jen I am getting you a bumper sticker that says Soccer Mom for your car. Good luck with finding the setup.

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

It's more like Wady-bugs. It's cuter that way.