I have been debating on whether or not to keep blogging lately. I have a cop friend who repeatedly tells me how dangerous the blogging world is and what sick predators are viewing pics of my family. I'll be honest, it creeps me out. BUT...I miss my blogging friends so I think I'm over it. I won't go private because that is way too boring. Plus, when I blog, I try to do more fun things with my kids so I can blog about it. ;)
5 comments:
If it makes you feel any better, I spy on you through your blog. ;0)
I like your blog. Don't stop blogging!
Don't stop blogging! Since I live in California I don't get to see your girls very often and I love being able to see what your up to. Keep blogging.....
Dennis & I have had similar conversations. He doesn't like the idea that anyone can see our blog. He almost made me go private, but that's no fun - I've gotten back in touch with people I haven't seen in the longest time through blogs. I think if you don't give out too much specific info. you're fine. I'm glad you decided to keep blogging! :-)
I've gone through the same mental battle. I went private for about two weeks until my mother-in-law told me that it was a total pain to log on every time. I downloaded a sitemeter to keep me sane.
I'm like you, I've found so many old friends (and cousins :-)that I continue to stay in touch with through the blogging world. We've moved so many times that it's hard to stay in touch with people, but luckily the blogging world has solved that problem.
I hope you continue to blog! I love seeing what you're up to, and I always get a good laugh when I read your blog as well as anytime you leave a comment on my blog.
Ditto to all you said. Blogging helps me want to do fun things with our kids too. But it is also the best journal keeping I have ever done in my life. I can't wait until Blurb gets Blogger compatible so I can get a book made.
Post a Comment