
I had to resist jumping up and doing toe touches in Albertson's today (like I have ever been able to those). 12 boxes of cereal for 20 cents total...not each...TOTAL! Avery was screaming and crying and I didn't even hardly hear it because I was SO excited. Thanks to my peeps out there who clued me in on this SWEET deal.
8 comments:
Lucky! (said in a Napolean Dynamite way). I am happy you enjoyed my breakdown. I didn't realize how shallow I am until the worst thing that has happen to me in years is my daughter's hair getting messed. At least I know I won't be translated any time soon!
Look at you and your coupon skillz. Just promise me you wont start posting pics of all your good buys like some blogs do. Love ya
NICE. I was just at Albertson's yesterday and got some good deals but nothing like that. Impressive!
I promise my blog won't turn into a coupon savings blog, Suz. I have been a little obsessed lately. :)
Ok, so lately I read people's blogs and everyone seems to be getting these sweet deals on groceries. How I ask? I can't spend less than $300 at the grocery store.
Help me!!
Sorry, Aimee. This blog was probably misleading. I still spend way more than I want to at the store, but every once in a while I get some good deals. Follow this blog: moneysavingmom.com or dealseekingmom.com and people post where there are deals to save you money for the week. That's where I am getting my info. Good luck!
SWEET! Now you have more money for shoes and clothes. ;-)
SHUT UP!!!!!! dang you're good!!!!
Post a Comment