I have told Susie, a.k.a. Martha, that she doesn't always need to make elaborate plans because my kids just want to be with her and Niels and escape from my yelling. However, she never listens. This particular sleepover entailed eating homemade pizza, a trip to Yogurtland, and then as a finale, learning how to make rainbow cupcakes. I know, I know. I've asked myself the same thing. Are we really sisters? Oh well, at least I got the looks in the family. :) Just joking. Thanks, Aunt Suz and Uncle Niels!
Brayden Saville High Flyer
8 years ago
8 comments:
I have a sister like that! Aren't they the best!?! What lucky girls you have to have an aunt like that!
Aw shucks, I'm blushing.
Love these girls!
Hey Jen it has been awhile. Miss you guys! Kari
What a fun aunt to have! I CAN'T believe how big Avery is. I hardly recognize her. Have you guys really been gone so long that she has grown up that much!?
Those look yummy! I think we might have to try those. Maybe we'll share and do it on a Thursday. . .
What a great aunt!! I wish I lived closer to my nieces and nephew to have them over to my house. The cupcakes look really yummy too.
Can't wait for those beautiful girls to make me cupcakes!! I am the luckiest Grandma to have such precious girls!!
No seriously...you did get the looks! Don't tell Susie I said that!
Post a Comment