Thursday, July 31, 2008

All Dressed In White


Taylor is getting baptized this Saturday!! I took a quick picture of her in her dress today in the park. We had to keep scattering the ducks away from us. I was a nervous wreck trying to keep Taylor clean so I wouldn't have to make a mad dash for the dry cleaners. The Ice Cream man happened to stop right by us while taking the pictures (imagine that!) and Taylor asked me for a snow cone. YEAH RIGHT!! A snow cone in her white dress! Didn't happen. We hope to see you on Saturday!

6 comments:

FrankNApril said...

We will be there Miss Taylor!
You look so cute in that white dress! We love you! Alaina and family

Angela said...

Taylor you look really cute in that white dress. I wish we could be there but wish you all the best for your big day.

Lydia said...

Congratulations Taylor! She is beautiful.

The Pemberton Family said...

I can't believe you didn't get her a snowcone...lol! She looks so beautful-and grown up!! Congratulations on raising a sweet thoughtful daughter!

Jensen Family said...

Yay! That is so exciting! I wish we lived closer so we could have seen her! Man you have an 8 year old...that's weird!

Angie said...

Sorry we missed it. SHe looks so beautiful.