Before they left, I reminded Sheldon to behave himself and not hurt any of the boys who have been teasing Taylor throughout the year. I had this strange vision of Sheldon casually squeezing the back of their necks while walking beside them. I also asked him to take some pics for me. He wasn't to keen on the idea of having to carry around a camera, but he humored me. I was so excited to get some pics of he and Taylor fishing or eating the sack lunches that I packed for them. Here are the pics that Sheldon brought home for me. He won.....I won't ask him to take pics again.
No idea who this boy is.......
I'm sure this kid's parents would be proud, but I have no idea who he is or who they are.......
Nope, no clue who this is......
I think Taylor is the least visible in this picture....
AHA!! One picture of Taylor!
5 comments:
That is so my brother! You should send the camera with him every time until he gets it right. :) Glad he at least got one of Taylor. Wish we could be there for Saturday, I hope it all goes well.
You're a crack up, Jen!! I'm proud of Sheldon for going. At least you got off the hook for that field trip. lol
You're so funny. Jeff would do something like that, but most of the heads would be cut off.
I am really surprised that Sheldon would agree to go Spencer would never volunteer. At least he got one of Taylor.
That is a man for ya!!! That is hilarious!!
Post a Comment