Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Sydney!


Sydney turned 6 on Friday!! She woke up that morning and told me that she didn't feel six. I asked her what we could do that would make her feel six and she said, "i don't know, get the measuring stick in the garage or something." I love how kids think that they magically grow the night before their birthday. It was Sydney's turn to have a family party this year (yay!!) so we had my family over and then celebrated with Sheldon's family on Saturday.

Sydney got a monkey mask similar to the one that Taylor bought herself back in July and has been walking around the house with it on because she knows they creep me out. My grandma bought her a gumball machine (gotta love grandma) so my kids have never ending blue tongues and HUGE wads of gum in their mouths at all times. She also got a toy computer from Sheldon's mom with all sorts of games on it and she yells, "BOO YAH!" every time she wins.

I think it's safe to say Sydney really enjoyed her birthday this year. Happy Birthday, Syd!!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How CUTE!!

love,
your favorite niece

Megan said...

Blue tongues and monkey masks - sounds like a good time at your house. I have to admit they'd probably creep me out too.

The Pemberton Family said...

HILARIOUS!! Your girls have so much personality--I love to hear the things they come up with. I would be cracking up every time I saw them in those masks...it's great!! Merry Christmas--love ya!

Krista said...

Those masks are too funny!! Happy Birthday Syd!! Merry Christmas you guys.

Lydia said...

Happy Birthday, Sydney!

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Sydney! Looks like you had a very fun birthday. Morgan would be mighty happy to get a gumball machine....good luck with that Jen.

Angela said...

I forgot to ask you did you make Sydney's cake....it is way cute!

FrankNApril said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful! I love the masks! April

Jensen Family said...

Yea... those masks are just creepy!