Last week, the girls and I went to the Springs Preserve in Vegas with my sister, Susie, and her husband, Niels. We had a great time riding the little train and checking out all of the lights. It was no Temple Square, but it was really cool to see their saguaro cactuses (cacti...whatever) completely covered in lights. They had Rudolph and Frosty the snowman walking around and of course, Santa Claus. I tried to tell Taylor that the real Santa was there, but we all know the real Santa is "only at the Meadow Mall" according to her. They wouldn't go sit on his lap because they had already seen the "fake Santa" at the Galleria Mall. Taylor told me that she knows all of the Santa Clauses are not real because he has to have helpers, but the Meadows Mall only has the real Santa. My mom was working there that night so we were able to perfectly end the night with a visit to her booth for some hot chocolate. Sydney let me know that she didn't want any unless they had "warm chocolate", she doesn't like "hot" chocolate.
Brayden Saville High Flyer
8 years ago
2 comments:
I love the new look on the blog. Morgan doesn't like 'Hot' Chocolate either it has to be almost cold. Looks like you had a fun time at Springs Preserve.
My kids make me add massive amounts of ice cubes to the hot chocolate, and they cry if it's even remotely hot. I try to explain the concept of hot chocolate, but it's useless.
Sounds like a fun night. I love the pictures with the lights on the cacti (?). That's my idea of a winter wonderland. No snow, just lights. I laughed at your comment on my blog about you being mean if you had to live in Minnesota's kind of cold. Yep, I'm there. I am one moody lady, and Jeff tries to make it all better by urging me to go to the gym. You can only imagine how well that suggestion went ;-)
Post a Comment