
I have a feeling that Avery will be easy to potty train when the time comes. She gets so upset when she has a dirty diaper and just tonight she notified Sheldon about her "situation" by walking around plugging her nose as if she was completely disgusted by her own aroma. Probably too much info for everyone on dirty diapers, but funny none the less.
8 comments:
That is so cute!! This age is so fun.
HAHAHA! I love her.
Good laugh! I love that photo but the story behind it makes it all the better.
Ha! She is so "stinkin" cute!! Loved the bologne story yesterday too and am inspired by the cash-only idea. We used to do that in St. George and it's amazing how much you save. Can't wait to see you all in June.
that is too funny. mackenzie hates the dirty diaper too..let me know if that makes the transition better. hope all is well. we miss you guys.
She is too cute Jen! Hopefully she will be easy to potty train.
She is a doll! I just love her! April
I can get her a copy of the famous Grandma Orme "potty" book if you think she is ready. My granddaughters are sooooo cute
Post a Comment