So today when they asked yet again if they and a friend could jump in the pool, we said, "Go for it." It took just one dip of my foot into the 60 degree water to let me know that it will be another month or so before I jump in that water. I figured my girls would decide the same thing once they put their feet in. However, there was no dipping their toes in. They just came out and plunged right in.
Taylor and Samantha, being the tough girls that they are, tried to pretend that the water was just fine to quiet my laughter.
However, Mom was right as usual. The pool was FREEZING and they made a desperate dash for the hot tub.
Of course, Avery was anxious to sport her new swimsuit from Aunt Susie and to try to keep up with the big girls. Avery has now reached the age of the fake, cheesey smile.
4 comments:
Sometimes it is easier just to let them try it out isn't it? Hilarious!
That is too funny!! Great pics!
Love it. Why didn't you jump in?
Avery's suit looks so cute. Tell me if the girls don't like theirs I am not offended!
That's hilarious! I think it's awesome that you just let them do it. That should keep them quiet for a while. :-)
Post a Comment