14 girls reloading their energy with pizza and sugar...
The foam pit...the hit of the party!
Taylor and Alaina
Cannon Ball!!
The girls had the whole gymnasium to themselves which was so awesome because....
Mom got to join in on the fun............
and Aunt Susie and Uncle Niels got to play.
But we had a hard time getting Aunt Susie to come home with us. :)
To finish off the perfect party, Taylor got to steamroll all of her guests. Whatever happened to the good old spanking machines where the birthday girl got it instead of her guests?
After a hard day of friends, cake and presents, Taylor needed a pedicure. She was so excited to have her first real pedicure, but had to hold the sides of the chair because her feet were so ticklish. She told me that she couldn't understand all of the women at the salon because they were speaking Spanish. We were in an Asian salon. :)
Taylor and Syd finish up the birthday week with their "big cliff dive. "
7 comments:
okay hanna seriously missed out. Way fun! Jared let Lisa and I go shopping that afternoon so it would have been hard to swing. Anyway, awesome pool at the end, whose is that?
I would NEVER pass up a day to go shopping with my friend while my husband babysat. Never!! I'd love to say it's my pool, but it's my friend Melody Rice's pool. It's my new new hangout. I am such a mooch.
Looks like fun Morgan wishes she could have been there to jump in the foam pit....I can't believe Taylor is 8. They grow up way too fast!! Too cute with the pedicure. Love the pool and Morgan likes Taylor's swimming suit and said "It's just like mine mom".
Now that's a party! Can you plan my children's please? Tommy got stuck with a pathetic pin the mask on Spiderman, and who know what I'm doing for Anna's bday in a few weeks.
How fun was that party??? Thanks for taking Maddy..she had a blast! Glad you finally updated this blog...i've been waiting a loong time. :) Love ya!!
Jen,
Alaina had alot of fun!
I am thrilled you posted a new post! Yeah! And by the way.... Happy Birthday! All the million times I talk to u I 4~get to tell u! We will see if I 4-get again in the morning? See ya bright and early:) April
That pic of you with taylor - I totally thought you were Susie...you guys look more and more alike! Which is a pretty good thing since you are both B-E-A-utiful
Post a Comment