Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Avery's New Toy

Avery is quite fond of her new toy. Good Times!

9 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Happy Christmas! I have stopped reading Twilight and have updates my blog per your request! Oh - and that boobed trophy comment is pretty much hilarious! Are you opposed to me kidnapping Sydney?

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Ya, this pretty much sums up Avery right here.

FrankNApril said...

Avery is so cute!
Well, I guess if she is happy with that new "Toy" then I guess she doesn't need any christmas presents! J/k She is growing up right before my eyes. April

Krista said...

Jordyn is doing the same thing. She keeps snagging ornaments off of the bottom and brings them to me with a big smile!
What happened to the rest of your post? I thought it was cute;)

jenorme said...

Thanks, Krista! I deleted the first post because I thought I might offend someone with my rant about fancy Christmas trees. Sheldon told me that it was controversial. :)

Krista said...

Eh, I didn't think so. That's just how you feel! It's your blog;) Mine is fancy right now because that's what we did when we got married but it will gradually go the other way when my kids get older.
How are you guys doing?

Megan said...

I agree with Krista - you should have kept it. I have no problem with you being controversial. It keeps things interesting. :-)

Anonymous said...

That is my beautiful grand daughter! She can play with a new toy while at Grandma's this weekend.

Angela said...

Luckily I read your post about fancy Christmas trees before you deleted it. I am one of those people that I have my fancy tree(you didn't offend me) but then Morgan has her own tree that she can decorate herself. It works out great. Being controversial is okay it makes for great reading.